I would like to use a custom PHP script on my site to manage and control GoTo Webinar integrations. We don't want to use the third party service directly just setup/manage webinars from our site via the front end and then a user goes to launch them 30 minutes before to prepare and you can get the attendee list from our system in real time. Whether people pay to access in advance or are given free access they still have to "book a seat" so there are records in our system for which users want to attend what, and webinars are tied to classes in our system. We just want hosts to be able to do new webinars in the front end, link to classes.
1) Create new webinars in the future on GoTo meeting and save data to my database (webinar management in our DB)
- until the day of when the user goes to hosts, attendee list could change
- tie to a class identifier we already have in our system (ie choose which class)
2) Cancel/Modify/delete webinars in my database and GoTo (time, etc.) - CRUD operations (use datatables jquery plugin free)
3) Launch a webinar, the user who launches will be the host
- attendence list managed in our database, fetched and setup so only those users can attend
and are given the correct information
- users should just be able to join but prefer they are logged into our site first and use our interface to get to the "launch webinar" user experience
- webinars have their own unique page via [login to view URL]<params> already so there is a webnar landing page
- no advanced webinar management built in yet for custom table
5) Download recording AND/OR push webinar to s3 for us to reference videos on our website
6) Add users manually using auto complete from our database via email (existing users only) so sets up in our database the attendance record
7) iFrame goto webinar links into our page
It's a joomla site so the joomla framework can easily be loaded, our user system integrated with, helper functions to get attendance list available per webinar. Users should only have to use our site to deal with creating/managing/launching webinars and not have to log into go to website at all. Code/interactions have to be secure (ie hmac if using ajax or tied into Joomla framework somehow or we make our own API backend I can do this).
We currently use adobe connect but their APi's are confusing and we don't have system integration it's a manual process.
PHP, Github GoTo Webinar package ([login to view URL]), bootstrap 3, jQuery, we will also give you access to interfaces we already have to use in PHP. We can provide joomla framework snippets and an interface for some things we already have (like fetch attendee list at runtime). We will also provide the table structure we are using to store webinars in our system so you will match that.
This is a small project, the focus is the GoToWebinar integration and UI screens so this is an integrated feature of our existing site.