Already have a installed Joblite CMS on a server. At the moment, the php files are set so the employer has to pay and the jobseeker is free. The PHP files and the MySQL database needs to be changed so the jobseeker pays and the employer does not. Site Admin will also need to be updated to reflect this.
The brief is as follows: (number 1 is the most important)
1. Jobseekers have to pay - employers do not pay but have to register.
2. Disable all contact details except for paid-up jobseekers.
3. An extra main menu; CV Tips & Advice to be added; this would display a minimal amount of information, paid-up job seekers would have access to the full details.
4. Employers can submit job posts unpublished and wait for client to check description, site admin to have publish ability.
5. Front page to display number of guests, members, job posts currently online.
More details can be supplied once contact has been made.
3 pekerja bebas membida secara purata $240 untuk pekerjaan ini
I have read and understood the requirements and I am interested to do this job.I will assure you that you will get 100% satisfaction. Hope to hear from you soon.