I'm looking to customize a Learndash Wordpress installation, especially in regard to how Learndash topics are being presented. Below I will explain the initial customization project. It will be followed by additional projects with further customizations. The purpose of this project is in part to find somebody whom I can work together with on the additional customizations that will be needed.
The customizations need to be made in such a way that they can easily be applied to another Learndash / Wordpress installation, including one that uses a different theme.
For the purposes of this project, I've set up a barebones Wordpress/Learndash installation with one course and two lessons, each of which contain three topics. Each topic contains only a few lines of text. The installation is on a throw-away VM and I can give you Wordpress backend and ssh access to it in case you want to demonstrate your ability to complete this project.
For this phase, I'm fine with how Learndash presents the course content, as shown in the screenshot at [url removed, login to view]
Also, for this phase, I'm fine with how the lesson content is presented, as shown at [url removed, login to view]
Where I would like changes at this phase, is with how topic pages are presented. A topic page currently looks like this: [url removed, login to view]
For the display of topics, the changes listed below are needed. They reference the screenshot above, unless another screenshot is provided.
1) When displaying a topic page that hasn't been viewed yet (as shown at [url removed, login to view]), instead of the "Mark Complete" button, always show a text link that says "Next". Clicking this link should have the same effect as clicking the "Mark Complete" button.
2) Instead of "Topic Progress" it should just state "Progress"
3) Instead of "Previous Topic" it should state "Previous"
4) Instead of "Next Topic" (as shown on [url removed, login to view]) it should state "Next"
5) Instead of "Back to Lesson" it should state "Back to Module"
If you are interested on this project, please provide some information about your experience in customizing Learndash / Wordpress installations.
I have $50 for this current project. Please price your bid accordingly.
I'm looking forward to hearing from you.
Cheers from Miami,
36 pekerja bebas membida secara purata $163 untuk pekerjaan ini
Hi Marc I read your description can do this work for you. Relevant Skills and Experience PHP WORDPRESS Proposed Milestones $155 USD - $50 WAITING FOR YOUR POSITIVE RESPONSE WITH REGARDS CODERCREW