Posted at 09:00 AM on December 1, 2019 - US Mountain time, Colorado
* Any bid posting within 10 minutes of posting the project will be ignored; this includes chat messages. Automated bids will be reported as spam.
* Bids will be reviewed and evaluated after 24 hours.
* No copy/paste templates. Don't send a list of non-related projects/skills and websites.
* Access to solve the problem will be through SSH only.
DataTables Editor is used for managing content in a custom CSM.
1) I have installed the Quill plugin but it does not have an html/code view option. Need this configured: See [login to view URL] An alternate solution is to install/enable Summernote within the DataTables editor.
2) There is (supposed to be) a ckeditor plugin for DataTables 4. I need help getting it installed so that it works the same as CKEditor including CKEditor's image upload plugins in a ckeditor popup editor. See: [login to view URL]
3) Callback - I have a callback that creates an alias/URL from the article title. It works well in inline editor (table) view but not in the popup editor.
4) Need someone who can set up a function so that in the editor I can manage a select (dropdown) list with options from a table. I have a working hack but would like to get away from the hack. See: [login to view URL] and [login to view URL] for background.
5) DataTables page load performance - Set up a server-side function to limit/filter records returned against a table with many records, say 500+ records, perhaps with a function to load more records. See: [login to view URL]
6) Datatables editor height - depending on the # of fields sometimes gets too tall obscuring the Save/Update button
Hi, I am interested to complete your project. I am familiar with all the technologies you mentioned. Please feel free to join me via chat to discuss more. Regards, Shovon Choudhury
17 pekerja bebas membida secara purata $127 untuk pekerjaan ini
How are you? I am web developer. I have read and understood your requirements. I want to do your task and if you hire me, I will do my best for you and the good result. Hoping for your good news... Thanks and Regards.