The software comprises of;
1. Login page with user registration as an administrator for a Company,
2. adding sub users with rights allocation for each part and process of the software, like editing rights, read rights, downloading and navigable sections + usual stuff of forgot password etc.
3. Next process of registering their fleet of cars/trucks with categorisation and details like make, model, unique number and assigning the same to sub users as per the divided fleet.
4. Adding and managing vendors with their full details for different services.
5. The cars/buses send message as an update of their position to the main server as an email on a ready-made OUTLOOK Plugin form,
6. Their location is plotted on the GMAp vector map.
C. Scheduling and selecting vehicles timers;
6. The information dashboard will show the received messages and latest positions and randomly or controlled select the vehicles for analysis / reports from the vendors,
7. Basis #6 above, 24hrs before the schedule an email will be triggered to the vehicle instructing to send their data to the selected vendor, 26 hrs after this email second email as a reminder,
8. Confirmation email from the vehicle once the required data has been sent to the vendor, incase not sent a reason for the same must be sent to the server so that the vehicle schedule is reset.
D. Uploading Reports;
9. # 5 to # 9 are processes involving the vehicle to connect the data to the vendor, after the data is received by the vendor and report is created they update the same on the site after logging in as vendor (can only see their active vehicle or past done),
10. Once report is uploaded along-with the table with the numeric data for analysis the same will be for the PIC or ADMIN to approve and will then be published for the vehicle as the latest report.
E. Analysis and Dashboard;
11. The latest and earlier reports must be available online with each vehicle and also must be able to share through internal message or default email of the computer.
12. The Dashboard will comprise of the data analysed by the Vendor and overlaid on the chart as a comparison to the worldwide data for benchmark,
13. The dashboard will also have the schedules for the upcoming vehicles, last done, worst performers/best performers and other relevant defining criteria.
14. The management of Calendar, chats, approvals, tracking must all be available on the system at anytime.
15. Layout must be responsive, Mobile ready, have Vector 3 - Google map integrated with GPS Service,
16. Ready made Admin templates may be chosen for design purpose to avoid starting from scratch.
17. The application must have the capability of APIs inbound / outbound transmission and sharing of data.
27 pekerja bebas membida secara purata ₹62642 untuk pekerjaan ini
Hi, This is [url removed, login to view] [url removed, login to view] a software company www.amusoft.net.I have gone through your requirements.I am interested in doing your [url removed, login to view] let me know the details. Relevant Skills and Experience Asp Lagi