Tecnovia is known for our commitment, ability, skill and quality of construction, our core business, we have more than 50 years’ knowledge and accumulated experience in a wide range of engineering and construction industries.
From the simplest work to projects of great technical complexity and scope, we implement civil engineering and construction projects around the world, in both the public and private sectors.
Our mission is to operate in the construction industry, managing engineering projects and a diversified range of products and services, actively contributing to the creation of value and the sustainable development of the societies in which we operate.
We work hard to create safe working environments, and invest in risk assessment, mitigation and monitoring, promote health and safety for all, including those who use the infrastructures that we manage.
We would like to develop a platform / application, called "Tecnovia Safety", for Inspections, Audits, focused mostly in HSE. This platform must work online and in Android/IOS operating systems.
Focus: Less paperwork, more insights: Tecnovia SAFETY must be a streamline field operations & management reporting while improving compliance and productivity.
Tecnovia SAFETY must perform like other similar platforms/app, such as iAuditor or GoAudits.
Much more than a checklist app, it must support every stage of the audit cycle:
1. CUSTOM FORMS - Create smart custom checklists. No more paper forms printing, filling or scanning.
2. ANY DEVICE, EVEN OFFLINE - Capture text, pictures & annotations from a visual and intuitive interface, in mobile devices - even offline.
3. PROFESSIONAL REPORTS - Instantly create neat and informative reports: no-one will ever have to type up a report again.
4. WORKFLOWS - Set up advanced automated workflows to share and approve reports within our organisation.
5. FOLLOW-UP ACTIONS - Close the loop: follow-up with a corrective action plan. Set up assignees, priorities, due-dates & escalations.
6. MONITOR - Review real-time performance KPIs and gain insights via an interactive dashboard, to improve our business over time.
- Works online & offline, on mobile and tablet
- Custom checklists in various data formats (buttons, texts, lists, drop-downs, radio-buttons…)
- Media capture: photos, date/time/user/GPS stamps, annotations, digital signatures
- Smart forms with conditions and calculations
- Visual and easy to use
- Custom professional reports, with historical trends and smart scoring
- Advanced workflow: scheduling, notifications, approvals, summary emails, escalations
- Follow-up action plan: assign follow-up tasks to individuals for any issues found during audits.
- Track the actions status and escalate as required.
- Interactive dashboard: KPIs, historical trends, summaries, drilling-down to view details
- Export data and integrate with other business systems as required.
- Tecnovia Safety must have a specific section for a internal process called RIAAT. The RIAAT process (Recording, Investigation and Analysis of Accidents) intends to promote good practice on matters concerning accidents at work. This is a practical tool, which combines a structured methodology with a form-style protocol.