I am looking for one, two or three developers to do the following. Please respond if you have experience with one or more, machine learning, sentiment analysis, web development, email parsing. Only applicants with relevant experience will be considered. Thank you
1) Periodically parse through an email inbox (Outlook 365)
2) Periodically parse through Amazon reviews via Amazon APIs
3) Extract only emails with negative sentiments and save all such emails along with the below listed fields to a database.
4) Extract all reviews with 3 stars, 2 stars and 1 star review and save the review along with the below fields to the same database.
5) Publish the new list on a web page for my customer service team to review
6) Make this list editable from the web page so the customer service team can remove any false flags
7) Make the entire list available for my customer service team on a web page with different filters and search options so the team can update the list as needed.
8) Create a web form for the customer service team to update the database manually
9) Make the list searchable with multiple search criteria. make the search results downloadable in CSV, Tab delimited and Excel format.
List of fields in the database list
Original order #
*Complaint (email body or actual Amazon review)
Replacmnt/ Refund Date
Replacement Amazon Order/USPS/UPS #
Black listed in FG