We are seeking a Developer with significant WordPress experience who can maintain a high level of communication and documentation. If you are familiar with building a custom template, working with Underscores (_s), Advanced Custom Fields, and the Visual Composer system, as well as SEO efforts and ADA Compliance tools, let’s talk!
It will be important to maintain high-levels of communication for the project. We will have a 15-minute standup & consistent messages through Freelancer as needed throughout the day. We will also use DevOps or Trello to track progress of individual tasks. The engagement is expected to be about 2-3 weeks.
You would be co-developing a WordPress site with one of our on-site developers. It is an informative site, no eCommerce or advanced functionality. A chief goal is to create a site using as little background customization as possible, to allow for easy changes in the future.
Goals for the engagement:
• Fully Implemented WordPress installation
• Layout pieces to be templated for use in Visual Composer and/or Advanced Custom Fields
• Set up Plugins (including best practices for easy SEO management including Schema, Meta tags, rich snippets, etc.)
• Configuring an ADA tool for WCAG 2.1 Compliance.
• WordPress architecture familiarity
• Html, JS, JQuery, CSS, Bootstrap, and some *lite* MySQL / MariaDB knowledge
• Advanced Custom Fields functionality
• Visual Composer Functionality
• SEO Best Practices
• Agile Practices, working with Kanban board / backlog
If this sounds like the type of project you can handle and create in a 2-3 week timeframe in conjunction with another developer, let us know!