For the past twelve months I’ve had a developer working part time on a speed dating events website.
However the site has now grown to the extent I require somebody with more experience who can deliver results in a much shorter timescales
This project involves the refinement of the booking and payment system.
In short the system does the following:
• Manages the number of tickets available for an event
• Allows users to add friends/additional tickets to a booking
• Process payments through Paypal and Stripe
• Automatically book fiends onto an event and create accounts for new users
• Send mail merge HTML email templates
The main objectives of the project are to:
• Combine two existing pages within the booking system into one
• Setup Instant Payment Notifications/tokens within the Paypal gateway to fix a current bug
• Configure Stripe into the system properly as it’s currently running in test mode and declining real cards
There is a user guide of the current system and this project slots into pages 18-30
The project has already been attempted by another developer without success, so some of the basic layout has already been completed.
However there is a backup of the system prior to this if you wish to start from scratch
The site is written in PHP, powered by a MySQL database and developed from a dating template called eMeeting. Although in reality the site has been developed so much, only the backend of the original template really remains.
The domain is: [url removed, login to view]
A basic login is:
Email - speedd8@[url removed, login to view]
Password – volvo240
If you are seriously interested in the project server access and additional resources are available on request.