Looking to create an application for Windows PC users. One app will contain two forms... one for the user GUI to manage things from the user desktop and another form that can be positioned onto a 2nd display to provide digital signage of a collection of photos and text strings.
My website has this functionality already using multiple browser windows. The goal is to replicate the functions to a stand-alone Windows PC application. The application and website will both be able to access the db, however the options in the PC application are for local use only.
- The application will include username/password for use with my website.
- The application will authorize user and check if account is expired at launch and periodically when running. If expired, application will disable db query functions and disable digital signage form.
- The digital signage form should be draggable and sizeable to any location or screen
- The application will use calls to read a mySQL database to parse a listing of photos/texts by category (each user will only use one category per day)
- The application should query for photos/texts frequently (near real-time, perhaps 1min intervals)
- The application will download photos from the path provided by the db. Text strings can be taken from another field in the db.
- If possible, the digital signage window should be mostly transparent so it can be placed over desktop or other windows (I have a "dock" design available for review)
- If possible, the digital signage window should display photos/text in a "pop-up" fashion. That is, have the photo slide away from the dock for a few seconds and reverse into the dock.
- The digital signage window will display texts as a separate pop-up.
- There will be a static db text value for instructions. It will be limited string length. If possible, this will be a separate popup ribbon in the same display as the digital signage form that will appear/disappear at regular intervals. The user should have the ability to set if it appears at screen top or screen bottom in options.
- The GUI form will contain tabs for Incoming, Approved and Denied photos/texts. All queries resulting in previously unseen items appear in Incoming. The user will see a listing and manually select either to approve or deny each (photo or text), resulting in the photo/text moving to the appropriate folder. (Only items in the Approved folder" will appear in the digital signage form from most-recent to oldest.)
- The GUI should contain an Options button for the user to set the program options.
- The application will determine the current category based on the calendar date.
- There will a placeholder in the digital signage form for a static line of text, set by user.
- There will be an option to set the number of photos to rotate.
- There will be an option to set the number of rotations a photo will display.
- There will be an option to set the number of seconds each photo (and included text) is displayed.
- There will be a separate option to set the number of seconds a text-only message is displayed.
- There will be an option for a fixed-size logo and branding of the digital signage form.
- The GUI should contain a button to save all of the approved photos into a ZIP archive.
- The GUI should have an option to toggle the digital signage form between fullscreen and previous size/location.
- The GUI should be able to show/hide the digital signage form.
- The GUI should have a function to pause/resume db queries.
My timeline for needing this application is about a month. The website is coded in php and Laravel. I propose first a review of the website and discussion of the db connection options. Upon successful db connect, a milestone will be paid. This project will likely lead to additional work after completion.
I will provide access to the website and mock-ups of the application layout upon awarding this project to a programmer. Good luck!
Hi, Greetings!! We have huge experience of building digital signage. Please chat with us so that we can discuss further Looking forward to your response Thanks & Regards, Subasini
16 pekerja bebas membida secara purata $662 untuk pekerjaan ini
I am looking for a job and since i am a fresher i have that passion do do any job. Relevant Skills and Experience I have basic knowledge of computer. I also love to read