TIMELINE IS THIS MONDAY! PLEASE REPLY ONLY IF YOU ARE PREPARED TO MEET THIS DEADLINE!
-Login Page w/security login (password is managed via admin by client)
-Home Page - text (editable in the admin)
-Listing Page - displays thumbnail of item, title of item that displays results in a 3x4 grid (see artwork). Additional results will go to additional pages noted on the bottom right with page #s (see art). Thumbnails and titles are linkable to the details page for its respective item. Thumbnails can be either a Movie or a Category or both because the viewer may want to view all 'Godfather' items OR view all 'Godfather' items of a particular category like 'Pre Production'.
-Details page - shows title of item, copy description and larger photo. when the photo is clicked it will appear larger.
1. Item Mgmt
a. *Title of Item
b. *Select movie: (drop down that displays movies in alphabetical order)
c. *Select category: Screen Used, Pre-Production, Cast & Crew, Marketing, Miscellaneous, Archive (note: an item can be 1 or many categories)
d. *Image upload (large photo will scale down to fit window width and height will adjust in proportion) when clicked it will get larger on frontend. Ideally if a big photo is uploaded we would like to fix the width of the image to a certain size and then auto adjust the height proportionally so there is some sort of consistency. A new image can easily be added that will overwrite this image.
e. *Description of item – (simple text editable that can be copied and pasted into a text box or typed into)
2. Home Page - (simple text editable that can be copied and pasted into a text box or typed into)
3. Password mgmt: administrator can change the password for the login to the site.
4. Movie Mgmt – add a movie to the list – changes to the movie list will update the drop down of the site. Movie list on the frontend will appear in alphabetical order always.
1. Sorting will be available on all pages for movies and/or categories (see drop downs eg. Select movie and select category) For example if I select the drop down >SELECT MOVIE and the pull down 'Godfather' the below results will show all Godfather items. If I then select a category it will sort the list that is displayed. IF I only select a category and not a movie then it will show all items of the category selected. To the right of the drop downs there are listed the categories with the total amount of items noted next to it e.g. Screen Used (25) where (25) represents the total amount of 'Screen Used' items and if clicked will show results of all 'SCREEN USED' items.
2. Contact Us will be available on all pages and will link directly to an email address.
3. All other content is required by the client and will be inputed via administration w/username and password. All pages on www and /images will require a login and login should timeout if idle 30+ min.
* above represents required entries.
there is no artwork needed from you! i will provide you with the approved layouts upon your acceptance and approval of the timeline, budget and details of the project.
8 freelancers are bidding on average $557 for this job