WE NEED A DOCUMENT MANAGEMENT SYSTEM written in java or asp.net with following functions.
[login to view URL] running drawing numbers as per preset format and create a lank autocad/catia file in specified folder.
[login to view URL] ECR /DCN requests while releasing drtawings.
[login to view URL] master drawing list,projects in department list on basis of year,generate drawing list user wise,drawing change note (dcn) list,engineering change request (ecr) list yearwise project wise.
We would like to procure a drawing management software system with source code. You will get a brief understanding of software Input and outputs from following details.
Organization of software(& database) be made to fulfill following requirements:
• Drawings to be maintained in a project tree.(1.Department name:CNSG2.Products3.product variants4.variant subassembly5.parts in each subassembly.)
• Many products exist under CNSG head
• Ability to add new users/project.
• Ability to attach datasheets, resource files to each project.
• Ability to review work in progress/completed jobs/Gantt Charts according to user/project/period in user dashboard.
• There are various kinds of drawings FB,MA,GA etc described in work order.
• Revision of drawing changes from R0(basic) to R1,R2… takes place if there are major changes in ECR (on discretion of designer.) and released with new revision number and same drawing number in DCN.
• Ability to copy product structure from one one tree to another/one product to another.
• Scandeposits folder contains scanned copies of all original signed drawings which are issued as per request of vendor or any other section like QC,PPC,project.
• Naming convention for drawings FB-24569-A3.first two letters describe type of drawing whether FB,GA,MA etc. Next 5 digit numbers are running series numbers.A3,A4,A1,A2 describe sheet size.
• Each GA(General Assembly)drawing is accompanied with BM(bill of material drawing)
Brief description of working of drawing management software is explained below.
1. Work Order is provided by project group. work order details to be entered into software and various drawings to be developed as a result of work order to be marked.
2. New Drawing Numbers along with blank 3D part files,2D autocad drawings to be created in PEworlduser folder as per work order.
3. After designer confirms about the design/drafting, issue sheet is generated.
4. Issue Sheet be generated as per given format for respective workorder which contains Title/Drawing number/Qty to be issued to each department.Prepared,approved,checked fields must be filled as per work order details.
Now the drawings are circulated to all sections like PPC(production planning control),SC(sub contract),QC(quality control),project. There would be many issue sheets for any project maintained in sequence.
5. Drawings/parts files to be moved from PEworlduser folder to PEworld deposit folder and saved as readonly.(Authorization process of Issue Sheet)
If there are any changes in drawing
6. Engineering change request(ECR) to be received manually and details to be entered in software.
7. Drawings to be copied from PEWORLDDEPOSIT to PEWORLDUSER folder, readonly removed for files.
8. After manual confirmation by designer about the changes made,DCN generated.
9. Drawing Change Note(DCN) to be generated listing all changes made to drawings.
10. Drawings/parts files to be moved from PEworlduser folder to PEworld deposit folder and saved as readonly.(Authorization process of DCN)
11. Following reports to be generated:
a. Issue Register-lists all issue sheets released in given time period/year/project
b. Work Order Register-lists all work orders received in given time/year/project
c. Drawing Register—lists all drawings released in given duration/project.
d. DCN Register—lists all drawings released in given duration/project.
e. ECR Register—lists all ECRs received in given duration/project.
f. Master Drawing List—Lists all drawings with status of all revisions(Issues,DCNs) in given project/DL wise.(*a project can have many DL if project is having many variants of product.)
g. Drawing List(DL)-lists all drawings attached to particular sub tree of a project.
12.print Issue requisition form(PIRF) be received manually and documents to be printed from SCANDEPOSITS folder as per drawing numbers entered with unique QR code(contains date data and designer name.)
We currently operate similar software with 24000+ data entries written in VB and SQL b
12 pekerja bebas membida secara purata ₹174217 untuk pekerjaan ini
Hi, This is Paul Devanesn has done [login to view URL] and [login to view URL] from IIT Madras. I am a tech savvy person, more than a decade I am developing and delivering applications on Java based technologies. I am a certified Java profess Lagi
Hi. I have review your project description. I have full experiences in Development. I am very interested in your project and also ready to start work immediately. Hoping for your soon Reply. Thank You Regard.