- implement search engine friendly URLs from all pages; I will specify up to 5 profile fields;so the sef url will be like [url removed, login to view]
- in the profile display page modify the meta description in the header with profile description and meta data keywords with profile fields values
- create a php script to display all sef urls in a page so that we can submit to google sitemaps
- the top of the page is not showing some graphics even though I use the same default template; I think this is a minor issue to fix
- In the search page, need to add a search key words box; this should search for matching keywords in profile heading, description and all the profile fields
- if the user is registered he/she should be able to save the search with a name and give an option to send email alerts
- fix a minor bug where one of the profile field is not showing in the signup page.
Previous experience/feedback doing similar dolphin/aedating script customization is a must