We want a script where users can search for available domains.
1. The user type in the domain in a HTML form. The script return the search result. Make the HTML forms, CSS etc. so it’s easy to integrate the script.
2. Make a database table where we can register records for each top domain we offer, establishment fee and annual fee for the domain.
3. The user can search for a specific domain [url removed, login to view] (e.g. [url removed, login to view]) or just the name, without top-domain (e.g. testdomain).
4. If the user search for domain without a top domain we want the script to check status on all top-domains from the database (point 2).
5. If the user search for a specified domain, make link to search for other top-domains in the result.
6. If the top domain don’t exist in the database (point 2), return message that the we don’t offer this top-domain. Make link where user can search for the same name with other top-domains.
7. The script must understand if the search string contains http:// , www. etc.
8. Return error message if the string contain illegal character
9. The search result must be sort in available and unavailable
10. We want to se WHOIS on unavailable domains (make a link).
11. Available domains result must also contain prices from the database (point 2).
12. When the script search for domain we want to have an animation, so the user can see the that something happen.
I can have this done for ya in no time :P. I've got 8+ years experience with php/mysql and have a similar script I wrote for myself already, will just adopt it to fit your needs.
8 pekerja bebas membida secara purata $95 untuk pekerjaan ini
hi, i can make your project.. i have experience .. in php.. mysql.. html.. javscript.. css.. etcc give oportunity... support in email, msn.. etc thanks!!!