Content/community publication set to launch on nearly finished Drupal website Monday, April 28. Need Drupal expert to help with the following remaining issues:
1. Update CAPTCHA to newest release
2. "Writers" (/writers) and "Namescreener" (/namescreener) pages cannot be found – apparently they exist, but for some reason they aren’t working
3. Fix "Page Title" module – it’s installed but it doesn't work for some reason
4. Why does IE show an error on every page load? (Firefox does not show any errors)
5. Allow user role “Columnist” to post a column entry, but not to edit it after submitting it
6. Reduce font size for linked titles on frontpage, columns page (/column) and blogs page (/blog) to match size on articles page (/articles)
7. Add label/tag functionality for blog entries
8. Automatically notify authenticated and anonymous users via email if their quote submission is published
9. Remove “Comment” option from main submit page (/node/add) and from “Add Content” drop-down on Workspace (/workspace)
10. Fix layout of the Google CSE module search results page (maintain current 2-column format)
I would like all issues fixed by Sunday, April 27, but only #1-6 are required to be finished by then. The rest can be finished as soon as possible.
PM me for site URL. I will be available often this week on Skype, AIM, phone, and email for clarification and questions once project starts.