We are building an in-house tools for our eBay and Amazon accounts. We are seeking a freelancer experienced in eBay's NEW API's (please ensure you are familiar with the new API specifications) and Amazon AMS/MWS API services.
The tool we are aiming to build will be a reporting and analytics dashboard tool. Full product spec can be shared.
Please note - We will only reply to proposals which meet the following criteria:
- Begin with the phrase "Dashboard Tool project spec read"
- Highlight previous experience (or demonstrate this on Freelancer profile) of eBay API work
- Highlight previous experience (or demonstrate this on Freelancer profile) of Amazon API work
- Experience in SaaS based tools / web tools
- Speaks a high level of proficient English
Just to clarify based on recent chat exchanges with some freelancers:
- This project is to build a Mysql Database. We will build our own dashboard tool. All you would be expected to do is create the database, and ensure it stays updated.
- We cannot give you a list of data we want extracted. Part of this project is to research what is available on both channels via the API, then extract a sample of all. You will need to examine the Developer documentation (public) and derive a final list of 'all' available data. Then the DB can be created and populated. The research can be done and paid-for separately if desired.
- The DB structure needs to simply be logical. Each attribute needs to link to its respective point of origin + name. FOr example, if one data set was all conversion history on active listings for eBay UK, the DB node name would simply need to be logical. Example "eBay UK Seller Listing Conversion", etc.
34 pekerja bebas membida secara purata £1445 untuk pekerjaan ini
Hi there, I have read the details I am experienced with Ebay and Amazon Api. I can help you with this job, Please come to chat so we can discuss this job.
Hi there I'm the developer of [login to view URL] and [login to view URL] 3 years experience with Amazon AWS/MWS/PA/ADS Interested in your project Best regards Dmitry