currently i using a php based email address contacts importer script.
( script to import address book/contacts such as yahoo,gmail,htmail )
i want the following features to be added to the existing script to fully comply with the CAN-SPAM ACT, i will provide you the above script.
whenever someone enter their email username and password to import their contacts
i want ..
1. all of their contacts/email address to be saved into a MySql database table
( that way i can sent out the invited email again later on as a reminder
if the recipient have not register with the site yet ) Curently i'm using ( Interspire SendStudio ) for my newsletter, so the saved email address should be inserted into SendStudio database table.
i have attached the sendstudio table ..please download and review it
2. create a link in the message of the INVITATION EMAIL being sent out.
( when the recipient click on this link,their email address are added to the blocked list in the database ) you are responsible to create this MySql table - it should be powerful enough to query hundred of thousand of records.
3. Before the INVITATION EMAIL are being sent out,
i want the importer script to check against the "blocked list" in the above database to
ensure that all email being sent out are NOT on the blocked list.
this is how the script should function once it done.
1. user enter their email username and password
2. once the importer script have been return their contacts/address book, the script should start inserting the data in SendStudio database in the background without user knowing it.
3. the importer script are now checking user "contacts/address book" against the "blocked list" email in the database to ensure that all email being sent out are NOT on the blocked list.
4..Invitation email are being sented out with LINK that allow the recipient to add their email address to the blocked list if desire
plain and simple ..this is a very small project