The objective is to deliver a fully working, dynamically driven website with Front and Back end.
The website will feature email flyers creation, by registered and paid members, and sending the same out to already selected real estate agents.
A single flyer would consist of image gallery and basic text information. The registered member will be able to design their email flyer (colors, arrangements), upload images and basic text information, after which request it to be sent out.
There will be a status page from which the member will be able to see the progress of his their flyer.
Payment system will feature integrated PayPal payment, with integrated PayPal API, supporting PayPal System Payments
User Session System will be integrated to allow creation of member profiles, which will be needed to save their info for later usage and manage their flyers.
The site will also feature a complete administration panel, which will be easy to use and will have the ability to control site members, email flyers and real estate agents to which the same would be sent out.
This service will be available only for US-wide region (all states)
The website will be created in one main language English.
Front end Structure (Members)
There will be an image map of the United States, divided by all States. They will be clickable, and upon mouse over the average number of Realtors registered In the area would show up in a tooltip.
After selecting a state the user will be presented with a list of all available counties or metro areas where service can be provided.
The list will be grouped by country and number of realtors email addresser per each.
The member will be able to select more than one metro area for his/her campaign.
There will always be visible a small box, showing the currently selected desired metro areas by the user and the current cost of the service with a Total. If discount is available, it will be automatically calculated and shown with and without it.
After the user finishes selecting metro areas he would continue to Build Email page which will provide him with:
- Choosing the email template
- Property Information Form
Both of these must be filled and selected correctly prior to continuing the wizard.
There will be one animated character that would guide the user through the process of creating the email.
After finalization of this step the user is taken to the Checkout Page.
There will be 1 Payment Plans available
This page will show a preview of the Email Flyer and all other related information for the last time before checkout, plus all cost information (discounts and coupons)
Upon clicking on Checkout button the user will be taken to PayPal where he/she would finish the transaction and enable the email for sending.
After successful Registration, an email will be sent to the user with confirmation of his/hers payment and an access code will be generated, for later login into the site, to track the email flyer status and/or errors and status messages (email flyer status, times sent, times bounced, times viewed)
The system will send the emails on a created schedule to provide smooth work of the server where it resides.
- Home Page - Dynamic Content
- About Us - Dynamic Content
- Testimonials ?V Dynamic Content
- Contact Us
- Dynamic Feedback Form
- Site Map - Dynamic Content
- Terms & Conditions - Dynamic Content
- FAQ Page - Dynamic Content
- Member Registration
- Selecting State from the map
- Selecting Metro Areas
- Designing/Choosing Email Template
- Entering Flyer Data
- Upload images/logos
- Payment Process
- Successful Activation
- Activation Code generation and E-Mail sending to client
- Member Login with activation code
- Login with Activation Code
- Preview of the Flyer
- View Status of Flyer -- Pending, Sent, Disabled, Errorous
- View Flyer Statistics -- if Status is Sent
- Successfully Received
- Forgotten Activation Code for sending the activation code to the member
Back end Structure (Administrators)
- Members Management
- Preview of member profile (payment also)
- Enabling/Disabling Access
- Deleting members
- Flyers Management
- Upload/Preview/Delete flyers templates
- Discounts and Coupons Management
- Defining/Editing/Enabling/Disabling Discounts and Coupons
- Real estate Agents Database --all clients that the emails would be sent to
- Create/Edit/Delete profiles
- Create/Edit/Delete groups of agents
- Creating Default Sending options
- E-Mail sending
- Searching by status and member
- Choosing users or groups of agents database to which the email would be sent.
- Manual Sending
- Scheduled Sending (non-recurring)
- Banner Management (predefined 10 positions)
- Create Banner
- Edit Banner
- Delete Banner
- Administrator Settings
- Change Password
- Change Subscription Information for Members
- Dynamic Texts
- Basic Content Management System to allow fast change of text on the front end site
- Members Feedback
- Review and respond to members feedback requests
OS: Linux/Unix operating System (preferrably RedHat Enterprise Server)
Web Server: Apache 2.x or higher
Scripting Language: PHP 4.3.x or higher (with modules: curl, mysql, sockets, gd2 and other predefined libs)
Database Server: mySQL 4.x
this is similar to [url removed, login to view] [url removed, login to view] [url removed, login to view]
we have all html template pages now.