try to understand how many bids a job post receives please and how many times a job poster and to repeat himself again n again to how many people. I'm not here to read your advertisement or how you think of your skills. google is doing it already. I'm here to evaluate
there are more than half a million developers here and each one will say that they are the best, they can follow, and they communicate but cannot even get the 5 questions. our engineering pipeline over the next 12 months is more than 30k (depending on your rate of course) and the number of referrals we can make (screenshot to prove). We can also show proof that our project is receiving attention from many large corporations and if you can do a good job, your long-term pipeline is secured and you do not have to keep taking the time to find new customers.
We don't want to have a conversation with 50 other developers to find the final one and I'm sure you want me to concentrate on talking to you only. So stand out with a good reply to the job post please. And we are certainly not interested to read your list of portfolio. We could have just googled developers and read their websites.
So if interested, let's start by proving yourself first. If not, please don't waste your time If you can only say what 50 other developers will too say. And if you rely on bots or copy-and-paste templates, i suggest you look into digital marketing instead because if prospective clients want to read are just some advertisement they can get it on Facebook.
1) please respond only if you go by strictly escrow and fixed price. I don't want to have to check if you are billing me while surfing Facebook. or add multiple developers just to give the perception many people is working on it. A single freelancer will not be suffice to work on the project in time too
2) please show me all your reviews from 3rd party review sites such as [login to view URL] etc if you just rely on your reviews here which is mostly smaller jobs it wouldn't help you stand out
3) share what is your last project, the material (.eg 1 pm, backend, designer etc) and time and the cost charged. We are not looking for the cheapest. what is the point of being cheap but cannot complete the job? however, paying more doesn't mean we are guaranteed to get better quality as well so surely price has to be a factor and instead of talking you days to analyse our SOW which takes you time and my time to clarify as well. It would be best to have a rough gauge up front before we take up more of each other's time.
4) the last time you took over a non mobile app project and which project is it? and your thoughts and challenges. Ours is in Laravel & MySQL If you are sales only please state so.
5) able to demonstrate that you are accountable and have good and frequent communication via showing your trello, slack etc. Get your clients permission if you have to. We are not able to nor interested to know what is being built just by looking at some message here and there. You can promise anything but bring evidence.
I need someone with good common sense. if i don't size u up and hop on a call with 50 people, how am i doing myself and u a favor? And if you cannot follow even this job post and have to ask me If I can share the project details then the evidence is clear you do not know what am I looking for at this stage and it would be a waste of each others' time to go into the project's details ironically. And if I have to ask a few times to get the answers to the questions, that it would clearly mean your communication skills are not great and it will be a chore to work with you long term and there could be a hundred over cards on Trello.
27 pekerja bebas membida secara purata $884 untuk pekerjaan ini
ok i understood your requirement but I have few doubts, text me so I can clear all my doubts right away, I can help you and i am ready for work. Thank you.