I need someone to first advise me, and then update (if necessary) the OSCOmmerce version of the website [url removed, login to view] to this following version [url removed, login to view]
The design will remain exaclty the same. The database can be created from scracth, so all the current ones can be erased. Also the current version of the OScommerce can be completely erased, and the new one can be installed from scratch, to make the work easier (as long as the current functionalities are the same)
Measure of success for this job:
1) you will be able to advise me, if this is the best thing to do.
2) You will be able to complete the update described above. Remember that the current version of the OScommerce (and current databases) that runs on my servers can be erased completely. So the job can be done much faster than a update. as long as the current design and functionalities remains the same
3) You will tell me which version of OScommerce I currently have, and let me know if it is possible to update to the website, without having to change any of the design, BEFORE you start the work
4) You will be able to do complete backup of the current site before you start the update
5) You will be able to make sure that the updated version is authenticated for Firefox, IE, Opera, Chrome and Safari, so it will be displayed the cross-browsing is bug-free.
REQUIREMENTS FOR THIS JOB:
* extensive experience with OScommerce. Specially the newer versions
* extensive experience with PHP/MYSql/XHTML/CSS
* Must read this entire post, before replying
If you are capable, and interested on this gig, please reply with your portifolio, pricing (or estimated hours of work), and availability to start and finish this.
I hate spam as much as you do, that said, I will only respond those that actually read the entire post,and have included pricing (or estimated hours of work) and availability.
Thank you for stopping by!