We research and create lesson plans for teachers around the world. We put together all of the resources a teacher needs to teach a lesson in a classroom, without having to spend hours creating their own presentations and worksheets.
We want to allow teachers to subscribe to our website (for a yearly fee) which will grant them full access to download our resources (usually in PowerPoint or PDF format) whenever they wish & access their full download history from their ‘account’ on our website.
What We Need
1. We have a domain and hosting set up already, we need to design & build all of the required pages and set up the ability for customers to subscribe and gain access to download our products.
2. Strong skills in design, user experience, e-commerce and digital download products are HIGHLY regarded.
3. The website needs to be clean, simple, modern & functional. Navigation, ease of downloading and account history are of utmost importance.
Example of a design we like to give an idea;
[login to view URL]
Need to build (among others);
‘Collection’ template & pages for each topic
‘Product Page’ template & pages for each lesson plan (over 100)
‘My Account’ page where customers can view their previous downloads, account & billing information.
Account Sign-Up page
1. need to block people from downloading lessons without being logged in and instead re-direct them to the account creation page.
2. want to offer 3 free downloads to new accounts. Once all 3 downloads have been used, further attempts to download will redirect them to the pricing page.
3. need to block people from the same IP creating multiple new accounts.
4. The website back-end must also be simple enough to be maintained by us with minimal developer help.
After launch, we will want to be able to alter many aspects of the website such as change text or images and we will need to easily add more ‘Collection’ and ‘Product’ pages as our range expands.
Shortlisted applicants will be contacted soon to further discuss this project.