I am searching for a developer to create a complete, secure, and SSL protected auction website using [url removed, login to view] as an integrated payment gateway. It must be built around my Commercial installation of Expression Engine Version - 1.6.6 and be "turnkey" upon delivery.
-All graphic design work has already been completed using Photoshop CS3 and will of course need to be converted to HTML.
-No content is required as it will be added at a future date.
Following is a description of the functionality that I require;
-There will be one auction every week that always begins at the same time Friday morning and ends at the same time Sunday night every week of the year.
-The auction is always "Dutch" style and the item up for bid is always the same. The only thing that changes from week to week in the auction is the quantity of the item that is [url removed, login to view] quantity can only be changed by the administrator.
- Bidders will of course need to sign up before being eligible to bid.
- Bids can be retracted by bidders at any time.
- A bidders account will also function similarly to a bank account. Money can be Deposited and Withdrawn at will through Authorize.net.
- All bidders will need to have enough funds(USD) in their account to cover all bids that they've placed.
- A bidders "Total Account Balance", "Funds On Hold", "Available Funds" will be displayed in their respective control panel and will update in real-time in response to changes in bids placed and retracted along with changes in the auctions winning bidders.
- When a bidder wins an auction item the winning bid will automatically be deducted from their account and credited to the administrators account.
- Each bidders control panel will keep a rolling 90 day history of all winning bids, and all deposits and withdrawals.
- The auction page will have a layout similar to the auctions found at www.Ubid.com. The bid history will update in real-time bids are placed and retracted.
- Many features that Expression Engine offers by default will not be needed and will need to be disabled such as private messaging, avatars, etc.
- All info being passed will need to be SSL protected including the sign-up form, sign-in box, and admin control panel. After a bidder signs in, all pages will need to be SSL protected after that point.
- Ip addresses will need to be logged whenever info is sent to the server including the sign-up form.
- Admin will have full control over freezing, suspending, and canceling accounts.
- Admin will have full control over altering account balances.
- Expression Engine will automatically send email notifications to the administrator whenever an error occurs within the script.
- All new auction functions will be added to and controllable from the administrators Control Panel.
- The item that will be up for bid will be digital so there will be no need to implement anything regarding shipping or handling fees.
- With a project of this nature there are bound to be small details that escape me as I write this description. Please incorporate this into your bid and projected time-frame for completion.