Cancelled

Facebook App

I need a Facebook and twitter landing page app :

[url removed, login to view]

Must contain all the same features as listed there.

That particular app has access to facebook api.

Important!

Please only bid on this project if you have past experience working on Facebook apps

On completion of project I expect 6 months of any bug fixes and any required updates.

After that I will pay you on when needed basis.

On awarding this project to the successful freelancer I will deposit a 25% upfront milestone payment, with the remaining 75% on completion of the app, which the freelancer needs to demonstrate is working perectly with all the same features as wishpond.

*If using facebook api the developer needs to also make sure the api token is never ending

[url removed, login to view]

Thanks for reading

(For your further information if needed)

*[url removed, login to view]

Kemahiran: Pemasaran Facebook, MySQL, PHP, Kejuruteraan Perisian, Twitter

Lihat lagi: www freelancer apps com, www facebook freelancer com, www developers facebook com apps, www developers facebook com, www developer facebook, working as a freelancer for facebook, wishpond, twitter developers api, php developers facebook, payment app freelancer, landing page developers, landing app developer, https www freelancer login, https www freelancer com facebook, https www freelancer com deposit, http facebook com developer, freelancer wishpond, freelancer for wishpond, freelancer facebook developer, freelancer ending

Tentang Majikan:
( 20 ulasan ) Bromley, United Kingdom

ID Projek: #10110033

7 pekerja bebas membida secara purata $182 untuk pekerjaan ini

onlinewebcoders

Hello Sir, The requirements are not clear enough, can you please elaborate the Facebook App functionality. You can reach me via initiate the message board to discuss it further. I have 6 years working experience Lagi

$222 USD dalam 5 hari
(2 Ulasan)
4.6
Predeko

I am sure I can help you with this. Please let me know if you'r interested so we can discuss the details and the help you need.

$100 USD dalam 0 hari
(9 Ulasan)
3.7
PRTechno7868

Dear sir/madam, We are PR Technologies. We have a team of Experienced Developers, who work together and contribute to produce quality products. So, if you show some trust on us, then we will guaranteed you for a best r Lagi

$222 USD dalam 7 hari
(2 Ulasan)
2.4
$100 USD dalam 3 hari
(5 Ulasan)
0.5
CasadeTech

The thing on which i am expert is to provide quality work in given certain time, plus i have experience in same project, i can show you. Please ping me back for discussing it further. Thank You. .................

$222 USD dalam 6 hari
(0 Ulasan)
0.0
franckedy57

good evening sir, am just from finish a project same as youer own, i can give you proof of what am saying. am using the facebook api since 3 years now and i have done many app with it. please if your intereted please c Lagi

$222 USD dalam 7 hari
(0 Ulasan)
0.0
voanhtuan

I'm developer at the [login to view URL] I dev game using facebook Api at there. I can work with facebook by using php, js sdk also. I sure that I can done this project on time and without but. We can have talk to discuss a Lagi

$250 USD dalam 3 hari
(0 Ulasan)
0.0
$155 USD dalam 3 hari
(0 Ulasan)
0.0