We have developed a flash based tool which allows users to overlay vector or raster images on photos. The attached screen shot will give you some idea of what our tool can do. We would like to use this tool in a facebook application. I am not too familiar with facebook applications but the idea is something like this:
1. Users adds our application to their page
2. Our application appears in either a box or a tab on their profile
3. Optionally the user can send requests to all his friends asking them to draw on his photos
4. A friend visits the users profile and selects the tab/box containing our application.
5. We display a list of the users photos (similar to the standard photos app)
6. The friend selects a photo and uses our tool to draw on it
7. We publish the new "artwork" on the users homepage (wall)
8. Optionally we send a notification to the user telling him that his friend has drawn on his photo
9. Optionally we send a notification to the users friends telling them that someone has drawn on his photo
Our flash tool requires some server-side interaction. Currently this is provided by a Java application but it could easily be done using PHP as the flash tool uses HTTP requests to talk to the server and the server basically performs CRUD operations on a mysql database.
I am looking for someone who is willing to work closely with me to understand how our application works and suggest ideas for facebook integration.
I have attached the relevant parts of our schema to give you an idea of the size of the project. If anyone has any questions please post them on the proeject clarification board