I require an app to be developed for me for Android and iOS.
- The app is only for my company field agents to login and capture information and save it back to the cloud (MySQL DB). So its not for public use.
- Field agent profiles will be created separately via a web interface (that will be built using PHP/MySQL). The web interface is not part of this project and does not need to be quoted on.
- Once logged in on the app, agents will be able to view a dashboard indicating the clients that they are assigned to visit, with a GPS location/address.
- They can either click on a button called NEW which creates a blank capture form, or they can click on the client assigned to them, which creates a semi-populated capture form (with client details filled in)
- The capture form is a multi part form:
TAB 1. Client Personal Details and Job No
TAB 2. Rooms
This tab will have 2 dropdowns and 2 buttons.
- Dropdown 1 called SELECT A ROOM
- Dropdown 2 called SELECT A WINDOW (only shown if dropdown 1 has a value)
- Button 1 called NEW ROOM, which requires the following fields:
-- Name of room (example: Bedroom 1)
-- Notes field
- Button 2 called NEW WINDOW, only shown if first dropdown has a value), with a few fields:
This is the most important form on the app, to capture the window and room details correctly.
Window Width (Text field)
Window Height (Text field)
Floor to Bottom of Window (Text field)
A few Yes/No fields
e.g. Aircon obstructing window? Yes/No
I also need to be able to take multiple photos of the window, or upload multiple images of the window.
After saving, I need to be able to add multiple rooms and multiple windows per room to the same client profile or job.
When the agent has saved all the rooms and windows, he can go to the next tab.
Tab 3 - Terms and conditions
I want the client to add their digital signature to acknowledge the measurements were completed.
Tab 4 - SUBMIT FOR QUOTATION
When the agent submits the form, it must send all the information (and images) to the cloud and save in a MySQL DB.
If the agent does not have network connectivity, it must save on their phone and try to submit automatically as soon as there is network.
1. If you create a new job, the job number must automatically increment from the next job number on the MySQL DB.
2. An agent should be able to edit the job on their device as many times as required. But on SUBMIT FOR QUOTATION, they should be locked out of editing that job.
3. Agents must receive push notifications when a new job is assigned to them.
4. I will provide more details including all the required form fields should you be awarded the job.
5. I require the job to be completed before the end of November.
6. You can use any framework to build the app for Android and iOS, but I will require the source code upon completion of the job.