Our website is [login to view URL] . It is in WordPress. There were few functionalities which our earlier developer finished 80%. But later had to leave. So we are looking for someone to finish the remaining 20% of the work. We will share the documents.
And secondly, we want to add a new payment gateway to our Payment page. As of now, we are using razor pay. We would like to add PayU also.
Hi, Kindly share the docs you have so that I can have proper understanding of the project . I have good hands on WordPress, So waiting to start the communication. Thanks
41 pekerja bebas membida secara purata ₹8930 untuk pekerjaan ini
Hello, I am an experienced wordpress developer and I can add a new payment gateway to our Payment page as per your requirements. Also I can add PayU. Chat to discuss more so I can help you in finishing your work.