My previous developer who was working on adding the events functionality for my social network has vanished and abandoned project.
He has built the majority of the functionality about 80% but there are some bugs appearing on system. I require a senior php developer to fix the bugs listed below and also have a few requests included on the list. The code is very delicate and i need a dedicated individual no agencies. If you do a great job I have much more exciting projects on the way ahead of media company launch.
Please reply "I'm in" with a direct message so I know it's not an auto bid. No time wasters please, only developer who knows PHP and understands the logic.
1. New Requirement: Prevent the Admin of a page changing their admin level to editor level if page has only one user (them), please display message "you are the only admin user therefore you cannot change to editor level"
2. New Issue: Video or audio from user post's are not deleted from server folders (video_file and audio_file) when user deletes a post containing video or audio file. Awaiting developer to fix. This stopped working and when a user deletes his status, the system automatically removes the file from the folder. I have this in place for photos but it's stopped working for video files and audio files.
3. New Issue: User unable to like photo, share photo when viewing photo from a user album or clicking tagged photo gallery > photo. The icons no longer work. Happens when user goes the route of album title *this worked before on old system*
4. New Issue: After creating event, it does not appear on events page or stored on mysql database events table and event admin table. Previous developer seems to have removed this code because other events are listed on the events page and in the database under table events. Seems to be a save issue.
5. New Request: If the event Date End passes, the delete event link to be displayed on event page for the admin of event. After 7 days of event expiry time, for this not to appear on search results. If Event Finished then not allow the admins of the event to invite users . Hide Add/Invite Members icon on the event.
6. New Request: The group functionality which was cloned and called events, but the notifications do not appear for events. I request If event admin adds a member to event then the user receives the notification "user has invited you to the -event name-". When the user clicks on notification it will allow and take the invited user to the event page where the Joined icon will prompt box "Join event Yes/No". If user selects "Yes" then the join icon will become 'Joined' and if user selects "No" then the user is returned to the their home screen and marked as 'not attending' and should not allow the event admin to invite again when pressing add members as they are flagged 'not attending' .
7. New Requirement: If a group admin user adds member to their group, the invited user only to be added if they accept 'Yes/'No' after clicking on the notification "user added you to the group, do you accept Y/N". The notification is currently displaying "user added you to the group". This is in place automatically but I want the user to accept Y or No condition prompt box. - -