I have a website with a booking Form for Workshops. This Form submits to a formmail Script from [url removed, login to view] and submits this form by email.
This script was altered from a programmer that it does several extra jobs. (Code is at the End of the script) and some more scripts were added to the functionality.
1. The Data of the Form and a "calculated" OrderID are submitted to a text file on the server which I can download when I need to.
2. A Session is opened and a script checks the Form for a double registration so a user can't register twice for the same workshop with the same Name and email address.
3. The Form data is submitted to a Partner Payout Script to register a sale if a referral is coming over a Link or one entered a Coupon Code in a Form Field.
The functionality is completely there, but since a server move I have two problems:
1. the OrderID is always 0 instead of the correct number (there is a text file which has the last number and sets this one +1 when a new registration is made)
2. the Partner Program does not recognise a sale when the coupon code is entered.
3. Optional: Update the Form Script to the actual version.
You job is to find the error and fix these both problems. Most work will be to analyze the scripts and to find the error.
Possibilties are in my opinion as the error occured after a server move: Wrong Rights, deprecated PHP commands, or an error by me that I have uploaded by error a wrong file ,-(
The Form in question is here: [url removed, login to view]
You have to choose a Seminar, an Ort (Location) and a Datum (Date), then you can fill the form and submit it.
Just add a Test comment in the last field so I know you are testing.
The script is installed on another domain on the same server.
You will get access to the Partner Program so you can test if the sale is submitted.
I know that you will spent the most time to analyze the scripts (not very comples, maybe 100-200 lines of codes in several small PHP scripts in the php Page or in Scripts.
I hope you have enough information to give a qualified bid. You will need to have a very good reputation as if you mess it up..
19 pekerja bebas membida secara purata $147 untuk pekerjaan ini
George Bailey here from Los Angeles, USA. I have done similar project already and expert in desired skills for the project. Please get back to me to discuss further and finalize the agreement. Regards,
will fix this error quickly. must be an issue into your .htaccess file. I'll have to check you whole code to clarify. will take 1-2 days to fix. Pay only if you are satisfied. I'll do it quickly.