***PLEASE NOTE: We will consider only freelancers who have read fully the list of jobs and write a personal proposal to us. ***
We recently updated the theme for our website and as a result the website became very messy. We need a wordpress expert to resolve these problems and also make some changes to the website i.e. changing the menu and adding a new shop. We have two identical wordpress sites, one for the blog ([login to view URL]) and one for the shop ([login to view URL])
Jobs to do on website:
- Everywhere on the site: Remove red and blue template rectangles (error in the system) when one is logged in (see image 1 below, page 3 of this document)
- Product pages: “Woo Sidebar Banner” under the “blocks” section used to appear with nice symbols and well designed/formatted on the side of the “Buy Now” button. Now it looks just like code (see image 2 below, page 4 of this document)
- Homepage: when logged in, the product images look enormous. They should be smaller and one next to each other (like they look like when you’re logged out)
- Product displays: Even though the photos are high quality, they look very low quality in the product displays, can we improve this?
- Change Main menu and add drop down menu under “MAGAZINE” and add drop down menu under “BLOG” (see heading 1 below, page 2 of this document)
- Website should have two shop pages, one for selling the magazine and one for other items. We have two Wordpress sites (one for the main website, one for the blog) so the shops could be separated by putting one shop on the second wordpress site. Just an idea, but we welcome the easiest option.
- Tidy up “add to cart”/ “select options” / “read more” buttons from all product displays – they all seem to be doubled and overlap on the product image (Subscribe pages, and homepage – see image 3 below, page 5 of this document).
- Make tags filter work
- Put date at the bottom of the website i.e. © No Serial Number Magazine 2018
- We have purchases SSL but it’s no longer appearing on the site as https://, can you help us work out what happened?
- Subscribe page: put boxes next to each other
- Look inside page:: images seem to be stretched
- Look inside page: make the text black
- Blog homepage: take away the two boxes (directory) and put tags on the right hand side of the screen
- Blog homepage: make image of posts larger with intro text on the side of the image. Add page numbers navigator at the bottom of the blog homepage.
Full details will be given to the person who is given the job.
51 pekerja bebas membida secara purata £426 untuk pekerjaan ini
Hi I am expert web developer i can do your WP changes fast and in a professional way. No payment until i finish your work. Price and Time will depend to the full details and changes Thanks
Hi there, Let me know if you are here we would need to discus all points by points some are clear some not so let me know if you are here again Thanks Poonam
Hello sir, I am professional & highly experinced WordPress developer having more than 7 year experince in wordpress i can fulfill your all requirement in timely manner along with quality work Thanks, Manish