Most of the following issues are caused when enabling the Search Engine Friendly option in Global Configuration of Joomla.
LINKS ISSUES (not sure why language code is being added to category and items name in url):
- Breadcrums are not working, category links not working.
- Links to product detail from product category is not working in other languages
eg. click on any product from a category in english it's working fine, but when you switch it returns 404.
- language switcher (on top) is not working under joomla content articles:
- make separate slideshow in arabic to to show height like english slideshow.
- When switching from english to any other language on a category page then going to product details, the layout is wrong (probably because of the wrong url again)
- Add to compare page is not opening in Arabic only (probably because of direction of template issue).
RTL STYLE ISSUES:
ON MOBILE: arabic header style to be like english
ON MOBILE: arabic menu not showing.
submenu is not opening from inside pages, only on home page.
- upload logo in arabic template
- change arabic font to be same as [login to view URL]
- fix direction of arrow under distributer submenu in arabic (add margin from right)
where to translate the language string of the following:
- Quick view strings
- Type text and hit enter
- Translation of Product Details not showing.
Hi. looks like your problems are typical so it will not take a lot of time to fix. Send all details if you want to start (before,please,send link of website. Will check). Best regards