Regarding the Android version of my flutter app, the text area does not always appear above the keyboard. I have tested the app on numerous devices on Browserstacks. On about 10% of devices, the textarea appears 100%. On some devices, about 75% of the textarea shows and on other devices about 25% of the textarea shows.
The flutter webview app loads a chatbot from a URL. There are no textarea issues when loading the URL from the browser and as further support, I have another Webview native android app and there are no issues regarding the textarea on any android device.
1. Set up the free trial account on BrowserStacks.
2: Choose "test mobile apps" (free 2 min trial on each Android device)
3. Upload the Flutter App APK and run on 2 to 3 random devices.
4. The URL will load and u can see the textarea issue.
5. Fix the text area issue via the Flutter source code
6. Re-check on BrowserStacks or optionally Android Emulator.
7. Keep a log of changes
15 pekerja bebas membida secara purata $21 untuk pekerjaan ini
How are you? I am very interested in your project (Flutter app textarea obfuscation 30SGD). I have rich experience in Flutter app development. I want to discuss details on chat. Thank you.