/ ! \ : I won't read copy paste message not personalized to my needs.
/ ! \ : This project has no DUEDATE ( < 3 monthes ) and is not a priority compared to other projects on which you can earn more.
The context :
For our demo, we are actually looking for a PHP (Laravel) / JQuery developer who might help us building a Laravel form builder and manager.
I'm actually a developer, but I'll need someone who can help us accelerate and develop part of our demo.
Here is an example of something good and similar but coded on Yii Framework :
[url removed, login to view]
Problem is that this platform is "too huge" and not really fitting our needs so I'll waste a lot of time trying to adapt it for our needs, I would rather go for something light at the beginning.
What we want / need :
This will be similar on some points to the EasyForm script.
The list of functionalities can be discussed and will influence the total price.
- Drag and drop form builder : HTML5 fields (Headings, paragraph, text fields, number fields, data fields, text area, checkboxes, radio buttons, select list, hidden fields, captcha, submit button)
- Multi-Step Forms
- Field validation
- Possibility for the form creator to put some files, or some pictures
- Stocking the form into the database
- Two type of profiles : customers who can put the form online, and people who can answer to it if they are connected on the platform
- Auto deactivation of the form after X days
- Save & Resume later for participants
- Submission Manager
- Alert New Submissions
- View Submission Details
- Possibility to visualize some results with graph
For when :
- No deadlines (so you can do it in parallal of your activity and do projects with higher priority before) : so the price should take that aspect in account
Who we are looking for :
- A passionate developer : If you are young, student ... Doesn't matter as long as you can achieve that !
- Someone with a good sense of humor and talkative
- Someone who can make suggestions on how it will works
- Someone who maybe wants to continue that project in parallal of their activity to join our team and who will have a position once it will be launched
PS : I have the code of the Yii Framework version if it can helps.
PS2 : There is already some drag and drop builder existing.