I am looking to have developed a freepbx call accounting module. It should have the following features
1. Setup rates for trunks in FreePBX. This should allow for rating numbers prefixes. The system should match the closest prefix. It should rate all types of FreePBX trunks iax, sip, dahdi and others. It should also rate based on time of day and specific increments.
2. Importing and Exporting of Rates - Rates should be able to be exported to csv or imported from CSV.
3. Extensions in freePBX should be able to be enabled and disabled whether they will show in the call accounting reports.
4. The system should be able to push out 2 reports. A summary report of all extensions enabled for call accounting and the total cost of the period selected. A detailed report for a specific extension listing all the calls the extension has made and the cost of each call.
5. The report should show the display name of the extension on the report so the extension can easily be identified.
6. Automated reporting function - The module should have the ability to send out monthly or quarterly reports with a summary of extensions or detailed reports of specific extensions.
7. Reports should be able to be created on the freepbx web interface and then exported as PDF files.
8. The module should be compatible with freepbx 13.
The developer of the module will release all code to the purchaser. The purchaser will hold copyright and licensing rights over the development. The developer will agree to not to use this code in any other similar projects.