Full stack developer
Dibayar semasa penghantaran
we are seeking a proficient Full Stack Developer to help us develop and optimize our online customer and admin portals. This is a project-based freelance role involving a variety of tasks, ranging from data acquisition, website revamp, to data iteration or augmentation.
Tasks include but are not limited to:
2. Admin Portal Development: Develop an admin portal to allow limited access to our data. It should facilitate data checking and editing with reversible changes and provide an overview of client usage data.
3. Data Acquisition: Work on acquiring more data on ingredients and products and improve the quality of existing data points. Automate data update/insert to ensure relevance.
4. Website Revamp: Improve the design, content, and integrations of our current website built using Wix. The revamp should reflect our current vision and provide a seamless link between our website and customer portal.
5. Data Iteration or Augmentation: Create scripts to create new data points based on different parameters. Explore data augmentation methods to estimate most likely parameters for new ingredients.
6. Savings Potential: Develop a feature that suggests ways to decrease the emissions of a product or ingredient based on our available data.
Skills and Qualifications:
• Strong knowledge of PostgreSQL and AWS for storage.
• Proficient in Supabase or similar platforms and familiar with features such as instant APIs.
• Familiar with Python, as our prototype is built in Python.
• Experience with integrating analytics platforms such as Looker, Tableau, or PowerBI.
• Knowledge of Object Relational Mapping (ORM) layer.
• Familiar with dbt + Apache Airflow for data pipeline management.
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
ID Projek: #36722218
189 pekerja bebas membida secara purata $1162 untuk pekerjaan ini
Good day, We went through your project description and it seems like this project is very fit for me. And I can work full-time on your time zone and I can start to work right now. Regards, Manoj