- This position is suitable for recent college graduates in CS new to the software industry, as well as software professionals with 1-5 years of experience.
- Interest in, and at least basic knowledge of, software engineering processes and tools, e.g. git version control, test driven development (TDD), code review, etc to ensure long-term quality.
- Education, minimum requirements: an Associate’s Degree or higher, in CS; or equivalent self-education and work experience.
- Strong communication skills are important: writing must be consistently clear, while verbal and presentation skills should be at least proficient.
- The ability to self-manage technical projects and tasks to completion: to learn new knowledge and skills quickly, and recruit/manage other resources as needed.
- Curiosity and the growth-mindset: Constant learning and improvement is core to our company culture, and is expected of anyone in this role as well.
- Work with senior staff to plan and execute key technical initiatives, directly improving the effectiveness of our ecommerce system, marketing systems, and overall customer experience.
Application & Hiring Process
To begin your application, please provide to us in your cover letter:
1) links to any code you’ve written, e.g. your github; and
2) why you’d like to work with us.