Fully Automated Directory submission software and website in PHP with mysql or your suggestion of better platform.
The software has to automatically submit to directories that are based on PHP Link Directory (Version 2 and 3): [url removed, login to view]
Directories can be found here:
[url removed, login to view] and
[url removed, login to view] and here: [url removed, login to view]
Software should have admin panel to make it easy to add new directories in the future. On delivery at least 500 directories should be included and accept submissions without errors.
- Homepage with description
- About us page
- contact page with email form
- Login page
- Paypal integration for payments
(offer choices for one-time 5 site, 10 sites or subscription)
- Admin pages to maintain and add or delete directories and update directory structures (update via cron).
- Submission pages that can be accessed after customer pays
Software should map full directory structures in mysql database
Customer enters website (Title, URL, Desription, Name, Email, Category,Reciprocal Link URL, username, password and other fields as requested by directories.
Script stores all submissions and gives customer to submit later to additional directories.
If Script can bypass captcha would be great.
Script should cature all reciprocal link information and present to customer so that customer has to only copy and paste one time for each submitted site and upload to his site.
Script should give option for free and reciprocal submissions.
Script should suggest categories selections based on customer entries.
Submission should be throdded to avoid bans from directories.
The submission itself is done through the customers server or computer. For that the customer would have to install one executable file through which the submission software does the actual submission so that the submission comes from the customers server or from the customers desktop.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).