SIMPLE GIMP SCript needed (go step by step)
- create "[url removed, login to view]" where:
INPUT) i need to be asked size of background LAYER: "WIDTH" in pixels and "HEIGHT" in pixels
INPUT) i need to be asked for input image "[url removed, login to view]"
INPUT) i need to be asked for resoult picture name example "[url removed, login to view]"
INPUT) checkbox to choose if i want to SCALE input image or not CHECKED/NOT CHECKED
INPUT) text "TEXT"
INPUT) "X" and "Y" coordinates of that text, numeric number
1) python script should create a new transparent layer in size of HEIGHT and WIDTH we inputed in pixels we define
2) script should place "TEXT" in the new layer called "MYTEXT" at locations X and Y
3) script should place "[url removed, login to view]" in the center of that layer
4) if we choose CHECKED for SCALE option then it should scale input image to fit LAYER size (we inputed WIDTH, HEIGHT)
5) if we choose NOT checked then it should just center image to center LAYER size we inputed
RESOULT should be working script that woudld be in menu of GIMP and syntax what should i write in command line to run this.
needed is example step bz step