We have a contact database. In the contact database we have a lot of contact fields (name, zip etc), longitude, latitude, country and region.
You must make a PHP file with to dropdowns, Google Map and contact list. The dropdowns is for country and region.
- Country dropdown must contain all country from the database.
- Region dropdown must contain all region (from the database) from the selected country dropdown, plus “All” (all regions in the selected country).
- When we load the page we must be able to set default country parameter. E.g. [url removed, login to view], or [url removed, login to view]
- When we load the page or select a new country in the dropdown the region dropdown value must be set to “All” as default.
- The Google map must show all contact in the selected area. If you change region/country Zoom in/out to see all contact in the specified area!
- There must be a list of contacts that are visible in the selected Google map. This list must automatics be updated to only show contacts from the selected Google map (e.g. if we have drag or zoomed).
- If you click on a “contact point” in the Google Map or select a contact from the list, go to another page with detailed information about the contact.
- The design must fit into existing design. Make CSS.
Deadline 1 day