I have recently installed OmniStar Help Desk and require modifications to the program. Modifications are as follows:
1. Disable "Live Help" logos on all pages.
2. Permit 3 logos in the page headers.
3. Modify the initial page to be a "Login Page" where members can input their Username/Password to gain access. There is already a [url removed, login to view] that can be used as the initial page with some modifications. The page should show the many benefits of joining the site and should offer members the opportunity to "Log In". There should also be a button for non-members to sign up and pay the appropriate fee.
4. Payments will be captured via PayPal.
5. There needs to be an Admin feature where the Admin can set prices for different levels of service.
6. There needs to be a Member Database where the Name, Office Name, Address, City, State, Zip, Telephone, Fax, Email Address, Product, Version, Serial #, Date Joined, Next Renewal Date are stored.
7. There needs to be a facility whereby Admin can enter a Member to the database and assign them to a Payment Plan. Payment Plans can be: Complimentary (never expires), Trial (expires after 60 Days), New Product (Expires after 30 Days). The Plans should be in a modifyable table accessible by Admin.
8. There needs to be a facility whereby Expiry Reminder Emails are sent prior to the expiry of the membership. Emails should be sent 30 Days in advance, 10 Days in advance and at the time of expiry. Each Email will give the Member the opportunity to extend their membership by paying via PayPal. Any Membership Renewal will extend the membership from the Next Renewal Date or from the Current Date, whichever is longer.
9. There will be search facilities whereby HTML Emails can be sent to various groups of Members. For example to all Agent Office Members, to all Agent Office V6.0 Members.
10. There will be more changes to the site in the area of moving items from one area to another. The Graphics library is not being correctly used and this will need fixing.
We recognize that there will be other requests as the project progresses and we will either negotiate an increased price, or establish another project.
Finally, we have a number of projects to quote and would prefer to work with one programmer or group. We can discuss the other projects as this progresses.