I have a client who needs to have an online reservation system for his small 9 room's hotel, and integrate it with his paypal account. He also needs an availability calendar for each of his 9 rooms.
He would need this:
- That each room has it's own availability calendas similar to [url removed, login to view] with horizontal days and months. Red for occupide and green for each. Each room should have this calendar with an icon next to the "book this room" button, that says "Check Availability". When we do check on it, we'll see the header of the room, with text and photo description on anohter page and below the availability. I think we should remove the sidebar on these pages to have space.
-Availability on the admin side should allow owner to select each of the rooms days/months, and set them as reserved or free, and the name of the person and details of the person like name, surname, country, telephone, email, date of arrival and date of depart, number of people and number of days, breakfast included, extra bed included. The availability for the clients should only show available and busy days.
- When he sees the availability screen he can make the reservation from that screen as well. We should have a list of rooms or a dropdown and by selecting them, we'll have the calender updated.
- When client wants to book a room, we should have an availabilty icon next to the dates, so that he can check availability real timeand proceeed with the reservation. When client selects date, the script should check that date with the room's availabitly and let him proceed or not depending on that.
- Admin will be able to click on those days and once he clicks on it, he'll be lead to a hidden form that will allow him to set that day up with data. He will be able to select arrival and departure date on the calendar and assign the same person/data to those days.
- When client makes the reservation, selects extra things, we'll submit it to Paypal right now. We'll get an email with the reservation data.
That would be all I think. Send me a PM with your experience, how much and how long it would take you to implement this. Also, if you've creating some hotel reservation applications before and if so, which ones and show me samples. Maybe we could add some of those features that you've created. Client is willing to pay a maximum of $180
Check out this URL to see site under development, where you would add the implementation:
[url removed, login to view]
14 freelancers are bidding on average $249 for this job
I AM SARBJEET SINGH RUNNING GHSTECHNOLOGIES AND I AM INTRESTED IN THIS PROJECT. IF U ARE INTRESTED IN THIS BID THEN PLZZ CONTACT US AND WILL WILL TELL YOU ABOUT MY COMPANY DETAILS...