Create a php front end for a database:
[url removed, login to view] - user submits basic htm code with a single form in it. (multiple selections in pick lists not allowed to simplify programming)
[url removed, login to view] - processes submission from Page1
- from it creates a corresonding table in a MySQL database to accept data from submitted form
- also creates a corresponding .php file which will retreive the submitted form data and display them in the same form
[url removed, login to view] - index of sumitted contents to all forms in system with delete/view/edit links to items in tables
Need to clarify the following:
- when submitting form-should be accomplished by pasting html code into a text area. Name of form supplied in a text input box.
- capability to handle in the submitted form.
- values submitted in the original form must be used as default values when using the generated form.php to create new records - this could be accomplished by writing a function which is output in the form.php file, which determines if there is a source record, use that data, or if not, use the default value.
- if multiple selections in a can be accomplished, it would be much appreciated, although not required.
- form maintenance - add/delete forms and related tables
- form index table to be updated accordingly
- table created will have the same name as the form name
Just so everyone is clear:
This code I want created, will create a table based on a html form the user writes and submits.
Every time that I want to create a new form, I simply create the htm form.
By submitting the htm code to the code you write, it will create a newform.php file and the corresponding database to accepts it's input. In order to insert new records, I simply open newform.php and submit it. By calling newform.php?recordid=1212 it will retreive and load recordid=1212 and display the form with data loaded.