We are a dutch private jet charter that want to automate a part of our quote request. We want to provide users with a estimate price for their flight straight on the webpage.
The project consists of implementing an aircraft search widget in our website (Wordpress) plus a client dashboard. Raw API to the aircraft database will be provided. Please, read the complete information in order to present a quote.
1- Search Widget
The search widget must have similar functionalities at the one at [login to view URL] but in our company layout. The process flow should be:
1- User input data for flight search
2- User received estimate prices of aircraft
3- User select aircraft he wants a final quote
4- A form is shown requesting user contact details. It also creates an user registration giving him access to his dashboard. (see point 2)
5- User are sent to our “thank you page” and we receive that information.
You can see the standard widget in use at [login to view URL] .
2- Client Dashboard
• On client dashboard the user can see the quotes he asked for.
• Once we have the final quote, we must be able to show it on the user dashboard.
• User can select one of the quotes and buy.
• There is no payment integration needed. Payment is doe via bank transfer
• Payment status shall be visible on the client dashboard.
• Once the flight is arranged, user can have access to their flight briefing on their dashboard and invoices.
Freelancers are requested to provide a timeline for completing this implementation.
Freelancers can suggest the use of an alternative platform (besides WordPress) in case a better alternative is available to perform this tasks.