Increase the SMS functionalites of Mambo and B1Gmail:
1. Standar Registration: Add new fields in the user registration of Mambo: Name, Surname, Birthday, Country, Town, Postal Code, e/mail and password.
Then the user will be add to the "standar user" group of B1Gmail.
2. Advance Registration: I will define a form with more fields (hobies, Job, etc.) and the most important Mobile phone number. the user reply the form, after submit the data and a sms with a confirmation code is send to the mobile phone of the user, and the user submit that code to activated the advance features, then the B1guser will be change to other user group "SMS User" group.
The sms will be sent by the B1gmail resource, now I have configured B1Gmail in [url removed, login to view] to send sms by my provider. In other words to send the sms you only need to call the funtion that call B1Gmail, all programing about that is done.
3. Add new functionality to B1Gmail to manage lists of e-mails address. The window that select the addres when you compose a email must show the address list, and then all e-mails of the list will be add.
4. Improve the functionality of B1Gmail to reply the sender field, this improving must look the window that select the addres when you compose a e-mail. when you select a list then all phone numbers will be add. After the right send of all sms one credit will be rest per each phone number.
5. Module in mambo to access four menus of B1Gmail.