Wilmington, DE based IT firm is looking for an experienced PHP/MySQL developer to build an interactive survey web application to be used by our clients and prospects. The HTML and functional requirements for the web application will be provided.
Basic site functionality:
- Provide access through a parameterized URL (the parameter will identify the user and the the welcome page will display the user's name and email address, retrieved from the database).
- Support loading of survey questions into database from an Excel spreadsheet (this can be as simple as converting the spreadsheet data into SQL insert statements that can be run from a command line)
- Support loading of assessment report content into database from an Excel spreadsheet (this can be as simple as converting the spreadsheet data into SQL insert statements that can be run from a command line)
- Present survey questions to user and collect user's response to each question (e.g. Strongly Agree, Agree, Disagree, Strongly Disagree)
- After survey is complete, display a page thanking the user for taking the survey and let them know that an assessment report will be emailed to them.
- Generate an assessment report in PDF format using the report content in the database (e.g. based on the user's response to question 1, include this content in the assessment report, based on the user's response to question 2, included this content in the assessment report, and so on...)
- Email assessment report to user
3 years experience in consumer facing web site development
3 examples of consumer facing web applications you have worked on
Technical skills needed: PHP 5.0, MySQL 5.0, PDF generation
6 pekerja bebas membida secara purata $1304 untuk pekerjaan ini
I previously did a survey system for a hospital in england. Customer facing and adminstrator end. Please contact me if you require more information about this project.