##System development requirement
* Web-based app
* Standard Linux (Ubuntu 1604 LTS) + Apache2, patched to latest version
* PHP or [url removed, login to view] equally preferred
* Must use current technology, frameworks, programming techniques
* As the interface will be all be in Chinese, a Chinese programmer is preferred but not a must.
* Codes must be pushed to a *private* repository on a regular basis so that the progress can be monitored. The frequency will be agreed upon between the developer and the owner (which is me) but no more than once a day.
* Developer shall provide a detailed instruction on how to set up the two systems, including but not limited to: virtual host setup, extension setup, database setup, app/system warm-up, etc.
* After bid award, daily communication will be done via email, Wechat/QQ, Skype. The owner is fluent both in Chinese and in English.
### Detailed description
#### One: Meeting room booking
1. Current status of meeting rooms (**In use**, **Vacant**, **Cancelled**) with color labels. There are 5 meetings rooms but could be more.
2. The available time slot in a day for a particular room in a week with color labels, indicating the room size (fit for how many people) as well.
3. Click to create an entry:
1. Who, which room, when, remark, visitor name, visitor mobile
2. Hover to see an entry detail in a pop-up tool-tip and/or zoom-in view on a separate page
3. Necessary search/query functions
4. Necessary report functions (HTML format will be OK, no fancy charts) and printing
5. Upon booking, an email will be sent to selected participants' email box. The email entries are stored locally and will be set up during initial setup and can be modified during usage. Only an admin can do the email box setup (with local password protection).
##### Special notes
1. Each meeting room will be equipped with a card reader. When a person (who had booked a meeting room) scanned his/her card around the time slot of the meeting commencement time, the room will be considered "In use".
2. If the person (who had booked a meeting room) did not scan the card at the time of booking after 10 minutes, the room will be shown as "Cancelled".
3. The meeting room booking system shall be scanning a dedicated file (file location and format will be specified later during the development) periodically. This can be done automatically (by a CRON job) or manually.
4. All changes to the status shall be logged and be part of the report system.
#### Two: Visitor registration
1. Visitor detail input is done by visitor or with assistance from receptionist
2. Prints a sticker with visitor details
1. Meeting whom
2. Which meeting room has been booked by the recipient if any; if no meeting room is booked, there should be a label showing this clearly.
3. A meeting room is booked for this visitor if the receiving staff, the visitor name, the visitor mobile match the record in the meeting room booking system.
3. The size of the sticker is regular size but should be able to contain all necessary information printed in a clearly readable manner.
3. Necessary search/query functions.
4. Necessary report functions (HTML format will be OK, no fancy charts) and printing.
### For applicants:
1. Please indicate your total charge for the two systems above, time of delivery and other T&Cs. The bid will be awarded based on total cost, delivery, and other T&C.
2. Please provide at least two past completed project links.
3. The bid will be awarded after the owner secures the contract with the end user. So your bidding becomes an essential part of the whole process!
43 pekerja bebas membida secara purata $635 untuk pekerjaan ini
I am leading a team of website designers and developers in our India based development center. I have 13+ years of experience in website design and development and complete many projects.