Project: Invoicing/Billing system for SugarCRM
- create invoices online
- conduct billing online (one-time as well as re-occurring, needs to be able to work with payment gateway such as [url removed, login to view])
- customer login
- email notification
- retrieval of shipping rates when creating invoice
- update status of invoice (processing, shipped, completed)
- Integrates with other components of SugarCRM such as accounts, opportunities, and revenue should reflect in Pipeline.
- Create Invoice - begins the creation wizard of an invoice, steps include the following:
§ Add products or services to invoice (along with quantity of each)
§ Select an account/lead/contact
§ Add additional pricing (misc service which is custom to the order and does not belong as product or service, this normally is just an open text field with an associated “amount” field.
§ Choose whether its one time or re-occurring charge (if re-occurring specify how often, monthly, yearly, etc)
§ Option to notify account/lead/contact via email (just a single checkbox)
§ Apply discount (pulled from discount selection)
§ Specify invoice status (proposal, client review, rejected, approved)
§ Specify shipping carrier (USPS, UPS or FedEX)
§ Specify transportation type based on above carrier (Ground, 2nd day air, Next day etc), also pulls actual rates to invoice
§ Payment method (CC, Cash, Check)
- Add Product (ability to add products which can later be selected during the “create invoice” wizard). Products should have fields like weight, size, price, description, upload image, in stock/out-of stock, quantity, product cost (cost to me, this shouldn’t be visible to client/customer in any way)
- Add Service (ability to add a service which can later be selected during the “create invoice” wizard)
- Add Discount (ability to add discounts such as “10% off”, “20% off”, “5.00 off”, etc)
- Update Invoice - ability to update an invoice such as refund, add item, remove item, add tracking number, update approval status (different than status stages listed above) such as moving something from processing to shipped, to completed.
- Email Invoice (where customer claim they haven’t received the email and needs to re-email)
- Print Invoice – a nice invoice overview which creates a printer friendly version of the invoice but is professional looking (similar to the average invoice we get today, ie: [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view] etc)
- PDF download – capability to have invoice converted to PDF as well as reports.
- should have basic reporting such as popular items or services, how many of a particular product or service have been sold, view pending orders, ability to filter reports based on meta data (approved, client review etc), other reports would be like profit earned per defined period (month, year, etc), this will be able to subtract the cost of product from price of product which would then give u profit.
- Ability to integrate with other sections, for example under opportunities there can be an associated invoice which was created and selected to be in the “proposal” , “client review” or “approved” status (this is specified above during the invoice creation process). The other sections like accounts should be able to pull up invoices associated with account.
- Client login, this should allow the user to login (perhaps each customer or client is a sugarCRM account, they can login however they can only see their order history (of invoices) as well as invoice status. They should also be able to pay an invoice online if need be (for those who aren’t comfortable with giving their CC info via email, phone etc), this way they can complete the order online and pay by credit card only.
I have attatched the same project description in a word document for easier and cleaner viewing
This is what you MUST know and MUST be able to add the above project into. It is not to be a seperate application
I am finding that many of you after back and forth contact via PM are not reading the project details and are just fishing for work and saying "yes" before realizing the size and extent of the project. I am asking that everyone who is serious on bidding on this project send me a proposal outlining the project as they understand it (and be detailed), please do not copy and past my project since i will obviously realize it when i read the proposal.
I will only consider those who attatch a proposal via PM based on what i just mentioned above.
I will also not deal with unsecure payment arrangements like money orders.
If you are having a problem uploading the proposal via PM then please let me know and perhaps you can either post it somewhere or we can discuss this on the side.
Hi I am a software engineer based in Cincinnati, Ohio with 6+ years of experience in PHP/MySql. I have worked before on customzing SugarCRM. Please check PMB for details.
31 pekerja bebas membida secara purata $2248 untuk pekerjaan ini
We alredy done similar type of project for our auatralia client. Due to NDA boundation i Cannot able to show you... Our project is the mixture of [login to view URL] and clientexec.com...Please PM us with more detail
InfogateSoftware is the only ISO 9001 certified company listed here. We are in the field since 1998. We had done 300+ projects in past 1 year. We had gone through your requirements and can do it quite comfortably.
We are here to make the project successfull and professional for you. It's time to make it working. Please check out PMB to get an idea of our qualification and experience and contact us for further information.
Hello, We , NetAdeptes , a web development company, assured you to deliver product within timeframe and quality work. Please avail our services for your project. Thanks NetAdepts