The aim is to build an interactive portal using Joget Workflow solution in order to automate a business procedure.
Roles involved: Line Manager, IT Coordinator, Information Security Officer, CEO, Change Handler
General idea: Every User will be submitting a form and the next user (whoever is involved in the next step) will be able to see/read the form previously submitted and submit additional information in new fields of the form.
1. Every user That belongs to the group / has the role of Line Manager can initiate the process by submitting a new request.
2. IT Coordinator, Information Security Officer, CEO, Change Handler can also initiate the process by submitting a new request.
3. The originator (can be any employee) of a change or an exception request informs the Line Manager for the request
4. The Line Manager submits a New Request.
5. Request is routed to the IT Coordinator and he can either re-assign it's type / priority and verify the request and forward it to the Information Security Officer or either ask the Line Manager to re-submit it.
6. The Information Security Officer will receive the request and is responsible for carrying out a high-level risk assessment (identify potential risks, their impacts and then to identify the related cost the required controls, if any).
7. IT Coordinator will receive Information Security Officer's input on that request and will decide whether its been approved or rejected, and if, based on the priority, CEO's approval is necessary
• If the change is categorised as Major, then the change requires additional approval by the Chief Executive Officer (CEO).
8. The change request is then passed to the Change Handler for the actual implementation.
a. Where required by a risk assessment, fall back procedures or a roll-back strategy must be prepared.
b. The Change Handler plans the change and tests it where appropriate. Testing, if required, takes place in the test environment.
c. The Change Handler implements the change on the date and time scheduled.
9. IT Coordinator must review and accept or reject the changes implementation plan. If accepting then the request is will be marked as "Closed"