I need a module developed for Joomla that would allow users to search for healthcare locations in their area. The locations would be stored and retrieved from a SQL database on the server.
The module would allow an administrator to enter the locations into the backend via a component that would include the following fields:
1) Location Type/Category
2) Business Name
6) Zip Code
7) Days/Hours of Operation
PART 1- Short Form: “Find a Location Near You”
1) Enter Zip Code
2) City / State
3) Search Within Radius of (10,25,50 miles)
4) Select one or more:
b. Urgent Care Centers
d. Labs with Pediatric Drop Stations
PART 2- Database returns results in rows: “Results”
Each row contains the following columns:
1) Distance (automatically calculated from zip code or city)
2) Type (Hospital, Urgent Care Center, Lab, Labs with Pediatric Drop Stations)
a. Also displays a small icon for the kind of location: Hospitals, Urgent Care Centers, etc.
3) Location (Display the following)
a. Business Name (Hyper-Link to Location Detail)
b. Street Address
c. City, State, Zip
d. Phone Number
a. Hours / Days (can be multiple days listed)
PART 3- Display Selected Location: “Location Detail”
Use Google Maps API to display a map of the location selected:
1) Location data is displayed (same as Part 2/ #3 & #4)
2) Location is represented by an icon matching the icon in Part 2/ #2a
3) Displays a field allowing the user to enter their home address, allowing directions to be displayed after submitting data.
Additional notes: Please use a CSS to style the pages. You may also use AJAX in the framework, but it is not required.