Ditutup

Laravel SaaS WebAR project -- 2

We have a Web Saas software ([login to view URL]) and we need to add more functions:

Add World Tracking and Face Tracking to an existing SaaS WebAR Project that is developed using Laravel.

Add compatibility to iPhone and iPad users. (not the mobile app, but will run on Google Chrome browser on mobile phones)

Add function to Open URL function for clicking on objects.

Add gizmo function to move objects in editor.

WebAR needs to work on both Android and iOS devices. Builder is web based.

Tech stack: Laravel, Vue.js

Things that are already completed:

- Login System (admin and user)

- Payment System

- Activity Log

- Landing Page

- AR Editor Page

- Marker AR

- QR Code AR

Functions completed in the current SaaS:

1) Importing of 3D

2) Importing of Audio files

3) Importing of Video files

4) Creating text layers

5) Deployment of QR code to scan on mobile

80% of the project is completed and require remaining 20% to be completed by the new developer.

Please only bid for this project if you have access to Android and iPhone device as it is required for the development.

Do let me know the overall time, and cost for this project.

Looking to build long term relationship to work on many other projects.

Past project that are similar to this WebAR project is a plus.

Kemahiran: MySQL, Laravel, SaaS, Vue.js

Tentang Klien:
( 0 ulasan ) Tampines, Singapore

ID Projek: #34336792

66 pekerja bebas membida secara purata $10450 untuk pekerjaan ini

(136 Ulasan)
9.1
(149 Ulasan)
8.7
(89 Ulasan)
8.7
(73 Ulasan)
8.5
(73 Ulasan)
8.1
(125 Ulasan)
8.9
(271 Ulasan)
8.1
(132 Ulasan)
8.3
(86 Ulasan)
8.3
(174 Ulasan)
7.8
(8 Ulasan)
7.4
(356 Ulasan)
7.8
(50 Ulasan)
7.8
(43 Ulasan)
7.3
(32 Ulasan)
7.1
(76 Ulasan)
7.0
(108 Ulasan)
7.9
(40 Ulasan)
6.7
(6 Ulasan)
6.7
(38 Ulasan)
6.7