51115 – Laravel Shopping Cart Fixes and Testing
We have a Laravel PHP based Wallet and Multi Vendor System (MVS) which we will be utilizing as the foundation for a series of projects. These are two separate systems that interact together.
This project must be completed in THREE (3) Days. If you cannot do this, please do not bid.
During installation, the script was either improperly configured on missing files, resulting in certain functions not working, and preventing us from doing a complete site test.
Conduct a site wide test of the basic features and functions, to ensure they are working properly. These include:
1. Vendor Sign Up
2. Vendor Login and Forgot Password
3. Customer Sign Up
4. Customer Login and Forgot Password
5. Add to Cart from Category Page
6. Add to Cart from Product Detail Page
7. Cart Items preview from Top Right
8. Checkout from Top Right
9. View Cart
10. Checkout as as a Guest
11. Checkout as an existing customer
Test the following Notifications
12. User Sign Up (User)
13. Vendor Sign Up (Vendor, Admin)
14. New Order Confirmaton (Vendor, User)
1. Download a copy of the source site (to be provided upon Project Award)
2. Conduct your work, and upload to your own server for review
3. Once approved, you will upload your work to our server on a separate subfolder called /51115
4. We will test your work on our servers and once approved, you will integrate your work into the live site. Do not simply copy or overwrite the entire site files. Track which files you modified and only upload those.
To ensure you have read these instructions fully, please include the word “Success” with your bid.